Waste to value
This is our ultimate goal.
Pasrea is a company developing a novel composting method for handling dry manure at farm environment. Our ultimate goal is to create a system that composts biowaste efficiently, while collecting the heat and ammonia generated in the process.
Collected heat can be used to warm up the farm and ammonia can be reused on fields as fertilizer. Composting the manure makes the end product, ready compost, easier to recycle and use on the fields.
On the right are our key points.
1. Is a novel innovation for recycling biowaste
2. Is cost efficient
3. Collects heat
4. Collects ammonia
5. Reduces logistic costs and time used for handling of dry manure
6. Keeps the air in the animal shelter fresh and dry
7. Increases the welfare of livestock animals
8. Reduces harmful environmental emissions
9. Is fully scalable to any size wanted
10. Saves the World!
Our CEO Eemeli Piesala presents the Pasrea R&D project as a part of one of the Finnish governments key projects: Experimental Program for Nutrient Recycling. Video mainly in Finnish but subtitles are in English.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved